Wednesday, May 5, 2010

checking in

Hi everyone, Sound like those who are blogging are doing well. I am still going to the Heart to Heart Program at SMDC and enjoying more than ever. I even have my husband going. I joined an ultimate challenge about 4 weeks ago and am working my behind off. Monday and Wednesday's I do kickboxing for 1 hour. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday I do kickboxing followed by an hour then an hour of bands which is core training. I feel great. The clothes are getting loser and I have shed a few more pounds. Really don't have much more going on. Katie and her husband are coming home for the summer. We will be doing a fair amount of travel with the RV which I am looking forward to. I am really impressed with those who are still blogging. A true inspiration. I am still planning on having everyone here in June. I will try and get down to the William Irving to watch you all. Keep in touch. I sincerely miss you all. Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment