Monday, June 21, 2010

Congratulations!


Congratulations to all who ran/walked/crawled or whatever the marathon. What a tremendous feat! Keep up the great work.

I recently had my blood pressure/glucose and cholesterol checked again. The numbers are even sooo much better than they were at the end of the challenge.

My doctor is amazed every time I see her. She keeps telling me she wants me to speak at some of her diabetes prevention groups.

I have recruited my Dad, who has very high blood pressure due to alcohol drinking, to be part of my exercise regimen. He said he is soo proud of what I have accomplished, I grabbed him by the arm and told him that I needed him around for a couple more years. He is eating a better menu, cut the intake of alcohol and he has even been walking a bit more. He is now gone to North Dakota for work, so I can't keep an eye on him, but I hope he is doing well.

SO HAS ANYONE DECIDED WHEN AND IF WE ARE GOING TO GET TOGETHER FOR A REUNION?

I am attaching a recent photo of Kevin, me and Mason (my grandson, in pic is 3 weeks old)

No comments:

Post a Comment