Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Way too long

I hope you ladies are still out there. I haven't visited the site in a while and noticed that Mary's last post was March 25. I fell off the bandwagon the first few weeks after the challenge. I got down on myself for gaining everything back that last week during that time of the month. But I decided that I really owed it to myself and everyone at the challenge to keep going, so...three weeks ago I started training for the 5K we are running. I then joined weight watchers last Tuesday. Today I weighed in for my second time and I have lost 9.5 pounds. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I have been training 3x per week for the 5K. Today I went to my very first spinning class. I hated it. It was awful and my butt hurts sooooooooooooooooooooo bad, but I will totally do it again because when I walked in with my friend the instructor said, "You ladies know that this is an intense cardio workout, right?" As if to say that I was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to big to be here in this type of class. Of course I am not going to let that stop me and I will be back, but man am I sore. I have been tracking everything I am eating and I am not going over my points for the most part. I feel so great and my body is loving this. I hope you are all doing well. Tina, congrats on the new grandbaby. So cute! I miss you guys. Lets get together. Is anyone else training for the 5K? Mary, what program are you doing? Take care everyone. Please post updates so I can see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment