Monday, April 19, 2010

New Week

Hello to all who check in! Mary, I have not got a new outfit. I have tried to contact Marti about shopping, but got no response. I have bought my first pair of shorts in years though.
To your comment about looking good....we all looked sooo great at the end. We all had a new outlook on life...just look at the blogs..so uplifting and cheerful now!

Jaime, I will email you the email addresses when I get a chance.

I have been so busy lately since Mason(my grandson) was born. He and Krystal(my daughter) take up so much of my time right now.

I really need to concentrate on me again because I can feel the neglect. I am starting a new challenge as well. "The biggest loser" at my friends bar. She is having a contest, there is a small registration fee, but they pay out is high. She is also offering the tools to use, gyms, equipment, and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment