Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Saturday

Looking forward to our walk/run! Just got back from visiting my brother in Philly, and attending his wedding in D.C. - a fresh new start for him after a painful divorce 7 years ago. I ate fairly reasonably, but will be glad to burn off some calories Saturday morning. I haven't trained at all so will walk and talk, and maybe jog on the really flat stretches!

Today's my divorcery...strange as it may sound, I feel very calm. I'm grateful for the healing and positive changes that have taken place over the past year, and it's no exaggeration that our Go Red journey was a major step in my taking back my life.

I can't think of anyone else I'd rather spend time with, on a crisp fall morning, as I begin my "new year". See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I will be there. I can't walk though. Bummer, but since I saw you all last, my hip has totally given out on me and I will be going in to have it fixed next Wednesday, so I don't want to do anything to make it hurt worse. Good luck to you all!!!

    ReplyDelete