Monday, March 22, 2010

New Measurements and Weigh In

Well, I had my measurements and weigh in for the new program I have started at my clinic. It is a program called "Your Way". It is wonderful, they give you all the tools you need and the support, but also give you the kick in the behind when you need it. My measurements were down another 2 inches off my waist! That is since the last measurement on February 25. The weight is only down 3 pounds, but I have been lifting more weights.

I put on my size 14 pants this morning (they fit 2 weeks ago) and they were tight. ?? This has me a bit puzzled. Is the lady who did the measurements doing it wrong? I do not know, but will not let it get me down. I will work harder to get them back on!

I started today. Walked 1/2 mile before work, walked 1/2 mile at morning break, ate light lunch and walked another mile at afternoon break. I will also be bike riding with Kasey this evening. I made that promise to her and she will not let me off.

Everyone seems to be doing great. Keep up the great work and keep in touch.

Anyone up for another afternoon meeting right after Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment